TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C’S”) FOR FUNTECH GAMES LTD: IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR SERVICES, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OUR SOFTWARE, AS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THEM CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PERIODICALLY REVIEW THIS EULA AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE, AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES, CONSTITUTES YOUR ONGOING ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREINAFTER.
These T & C’s are between “You” (“Your” also refers to You throughout these T&C’s) and funtech games Limited (“RBL”) Incorporated in UK with office located in 17 Carlisle Street, W1D 3BU, London, England W1D 3BU, UK.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website.
2. Where reference is made to “funtech”, “we”, “our” or “us” in relation to: (a) funtech …..
3. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. When a material change is carried out on the Terms and Conditions the customer will be requested to accept the new terms and conditions before proceeding. Once accepted, the new terms and conditions will come into effect thereon. Should you, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Robet anymore, you can withdraw all of your available funds and close the account.
4. Reference to “you”, “your” or the “customer” is reference to any person using the Website or the services of funtech and/or any registered customer of funtech.
5. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
6. funtech is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, funtech is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Although funtech will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Robet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Robet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of funtech’s reasonable control.
B. PERSONAL DETAILS
3.1 funtech will only process your personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide you with an online betting service. Such information includes your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. Your information will only be seen or used by those who need to access your data to provide you with a service.
3.2 Funtech does not, unless you opt to allow us to do so, share your data with any other third party. However, at times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
3.3 You have a right to access your data and request it to be changed or deleted.
C. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Funtech works diligently to ensure that Your experience of dealing with Us is a pleasant one. However, there may be occasions where You may wish to make a complaint regarding Funtech. Should you wish to make a complaint about Funtech or its Services, then We request that You contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the incident occurring. email@example.com within 30 days of the incident occurring.Funtech will attempt to resolve Your complaint within 21 days of receipt. Robet reserves the right to request further information or documentation from You as and when we see fit. This will enable Us to review Your complaint in full.